Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Banner and Cross Fit

Short post today. Basically (pathetically) I'm too sore to type! Shaul and I have been sucked into the Crossfit abyss. Crossfit is a workout system based on military training. I know it sounds silly, and most of the time I feel like an idiot doing it, but dang it works!  I love how my heart pumps the entire workout, its so intense!

So this is why Im so sore today: one set consisted of a 1/4 mile run, 12 pull ups, and 21 squats with weights. We had to do 3 sets. It took me 20 minutes to do the whole workout. It felt awesome to be completely done so quickly, but my body hates me today! I seriously feel like every fiber in my legs is screaming at me when I take a step. Needless to say I'm on the slow train today!

Oh and I have been going through my sketches and getting excited about archiving some of this stuff! I redrew a doodle that I made this weekend while at the conference, and used it to make my new banner! What do you think?

No comments: