Monday, November 17, 2008

Doodles and Estes

So for those of you who know me, you have probably recognized that I doodle on everything. Constantly. I can't help it its in my blood. So I have decided to turn this "thing" into something that may actually help me grow as an artist. My new goal is to go through my sketch books / church bulletins / receipts and redraw anything that I think has any potential. This could take me months, or six minutes. I'm not very sure ... hopefully I have more than one good thing! Friends, you better ask me if I'm doing this! I need some... um... guidance when it comes to sticking to something! Surprise!

This weekend went really well.  It was fun to spend time with Shaul without the distractions of the computer (although he practically had to pry mine from my white-knuckled hands before we left). I really missed Harper, but I know that staying at Grandma and Grandpa's is like a weekend at Disneyland. But, I must say it was really nice to pick him up and give him a squeeze when we got back.

I brought along the camera, after clearing off the card, replacing the batteries and cleaning the lens, and then failed to take one snapshot! So, no pictures to post of our weekend in scenic Estes Park, you guys will just have to imagine them yourselves. And nothing naughty you pervs! : )


No comments: